Tuesday, May 3, 2011

How do you revive your heart each day?

I am up today as I am most days at 4:45 a.m.  I need the time with the Lord to get ready for the day.  I never know how things will go in my classroom.  I must say that the personalities of the four classes I teach are vastly different.  I haven't learned to work well with the quiet students.  I need feedback and activity.  Engagement.  I think I have come to a point where my some of my students are afraid to speak up.  I think that throughout the year I have focused more on trying to teach them math and less on teaching children to my own demise.   I have to turn this around because I will likely teach these kids again next year. 

So I return to the solution I have for every problem:  pray and work. 

I know that many of my fb friends are teachers or others who work with kids.  So I am asking, "What bible verses do you use to get you through the day?" 

I do so appreciate all of the feedback on the first blog post.  Thanks for joining my conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment